Area Service Delivery Manager
AREA SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER - CALIFORNIA
The ASDM is directly responsible for managing and coaching a team of Service Delivery Technicians in a select market. The ASDM will manage the day-to-day operations ensuring client contractual targets are met or exceeded. The Area Service Delivery manager will interface with their team to assist with escalations, decision making and to address performance and personnel issues. ASDM will also be required to meet with clients on a regular basis to build and foster relationships and ensure satisfaction with level of service being provided.
- Provide leadership to SDT team to assure service level objectives and targets are achieved.
- Review and coordinate the allocation of manpower resources to ensure workload is evenly distributed.
- Manage priorities and escalations to ensure target dates are met and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Conduct regular client visits to foster an open line of communication, address concerns and gather feedback.
- Meet with team regularly to keep them apprised of business updates, changes, projects, and communications.
- Complete staff performance reviews as required and address performance concerns.
- Manage expenditures of team through management of OT, T&E, Project Management and Sub-stock cycle counts
- Manage projects to ensure resources are allocated and deliverables dates are on target.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience managing and coaching a service maintenance team in the IT field
- Proven experience managing multiple clients and service level targets a plus
- Proven experience managing and directing a team to attain required service levels and expectations
- Technical work history, with 7+ years in the field Service Maintenance industry
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products with an ability to develop detailed analysis and presentations
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. and relocation is not available for this position