The Logistics Manager will direct and monitor day to day warehouse operations, continually gathering data and conducting analysis with the goal of improving supply chain operations by minimizing cost, reducing error rate, and maximizing asset velocity. This individual will identify underperforming areas in the chain, suggesting potential improvements or resolutions to problems.
- Identify and correct errors or inefficiencies in the supply chain that impact parts flow and inventory integrity
- Collaborate with Logistics and other staff to ensure extremely high fill-rate percentage across all areas.
- Oversight of parts flow and lifecycle.
- Manage and collaborate with external vendors and internal staff to meet transportation, freight, and parts fulfillment needs.
- Control inventory distribution for projects and other initiatives above and beyond day-to-day break/fix inventory.
- Manage client consigned inventory
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers.
- Continuous process improvement and optimization of warehouse logistical functions.
- In conjunction with other teams, set Warehouse Management System criteria adjusting as needed with the needs of the business.
- Produce metrics that measure aspects above and can depict improvement or decline in cycle time, asset velocity, cost and/or inventory integrity.
- BAS or Certification equivalent in Logistics and Supply Chain Management a plus
- 3-5 years’ experience in all aspects of inventory and distribution management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, strong Excel skills
- Proven experience as inventory analyst or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. and relocation is not available for this position