Service Delivery Technician
SERVICE DELIVERY TECHNICIAN - BURLINGTON, VT
This is an hourly non-exempt full-time position, 40 hours a week.
Monday – Friday: 11:30AM – 7:00PM ; On-Call on the weekend.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Service Delivery Technician is an entry level position responsible for supporting Financial Centers and back-office staff by maintaining equipment through Preventative Maintenance, installations, modifications, and repairs on all affiliated hardware including ATMs, Teller/Platform System, Voice, Networking, and Data Communication Equipment within a region. The SDT will ensure that all problems are fixed or directed to the appropriate department to be resolved. As experience is gained, the SDT will recommend, and perform remedial actions to correct issues. They will also develop skill sets that will enable coordination of activities with the Help Desk, Network Services, and other information services. The SDT will assist in any ad-hoc duties, projects, and activities, in other departments as and when needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1-2 years of technical school for PC repair and/or networking.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN, Internet, Windows Operating Systems, Applications, and Electronic Mail Systems, P/C Hardware Troubleshooting (i.e., System Disassembly and Inspection, Motherboards, Microprocessors, ROM, RAM, Serial Parallel Ports, and USB ports, CD/DVD Drives and Hardware Diagnostics).
- Ability to read electrical schematics comprehending diagnostic and repair instructions for data/telecommunication network and systems equipment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Ability to travel and flexibility to work overtime as needed.
- College education in a related field.
- Technical Certificates A+ or MCP.
- PC Repair and/or Networking experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. and relocation is not available for this position