Service Delivery Technician
SERVICE DELIVERY TECHNICIAN - SAN FRANCISCO & SILICON VALLEY, CA
The Service Delivery Technician is a client facing technical position for HTx Field Services Team. The SDT is responsible for providing end-to-end support to assigned Financial Centers and/or clients within a given sub-region; ensuring that all problems are resolved, or directed to the appropriate department. The SDT will diagnose system hardware, software, and operator problems recommending and performing remedial actions to resolve the incident(s).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Support Financial Centers and back office staff by maintaining equipment through preventative maintenance, installations, modifications, and repairs on all affiliated hardware including ATMs (stand alone and branch located), Teller/Platform System, Voice, Networking, and Data Communication equipment.
- Responsible for timely resolution of requests received through incident management and other ticketing systems
- Ensure prompt, professional and efficient service to both internal and external clients
- Work independently to resolve issues with limited guidance from others
- Build and maintain solid working relationships with clients, internally and externally.
- Proactively identify potential maintenance and / or repair needs that could impact customer service and sales for assigned locations.
Administrative duties are expected to be completed in order to ensure that management is provided with the information necessary to track progress and staffing needs, these include:
- Submission of expense and maintain reports
- Periodic written reports
- Other work ordered documents
- Inventory of company equipment
- Maintenance of company vehicle as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Technical work history with experience in Field Service Maintenance on ATMs and / or desktops using Trouble Management Systems, diagnostic tools, Asset Management Systems and other tools to effectively execute daily operations
- Knowledge of Networking Basics (i.e., Topologies, Cabling, and Networking Hardware) and basic communication protocols (e.g., TCP/IP)
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN, Internet, Windows Operating Systems, Applications, and Electronic Mail Systems, P/C Hardware Troubleshooting (i.e., System Disassembly and Inspection, Motherboards, Microprocessors, ROM, RAM, Serial Parallel Ports, and USB ports, CD/DVD Drives and Hardware Diagnostics)
- Ability to read electrical schematics comprehending diagnostic and repair instructions for data/telecommunication network and systems equipment
- Technical Certificates such at A+ and MCP a plus
- Team orientated professional with excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with geographic area preferred
- Articulate specific repairs, installs, and maintenance related work to clients in non-technical terms
- Highly motivated, self-starter that requires little hands-on management.
- Clean valid Driver’s License (driving long distances may be required)
- Ability to travel and flexibility to work overtime/weekends as needed
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. and relocation is not available for this position