SERVICE DELIVERY TECHNICIAN II
SERVICE DELIVERY TECHNICIAN II
Nov 19, 2019
The SDT II is responsible for providing end-to-end support to assigned Financial Centers and/or clients within a given sub-region; ensuring that all problems are resolved or directed to the appropriate department. The SDT II will be expected to resolve and diagnose complex system hardware, software, and operator problems recommending and performing remedial actions for trouble resolution. In addition, the SDT II will be expected to serve as a subject matter expert resource for the SDTI personnel within their given sub-region, providing coaching and on the job training to less experienced colleagues. The SDTII will assist in any ad-hoc duties, projects and activities, in other departments as and when needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Support Financial Centers and back office staff by maintaining equipment through Preventative Maintenance, installations, modifications, and repairs on all affiliated hardware including ATMs, Teller/Platform System, Voice, Networking, and Data Communication Equipment.
- Expected to resolve complex issues in support of trouble resolution and installs
- Responsible for timely resolution of requests received through Incident Management and other ticketing systems.
- Assume lead role on projects and other initiatives.
- Ensure prompt, professional and efficient service to both internal and external clients
- Support less experienced colleagues by proactively assisting them with trouble resolution and installations
- Must have the fortitude to work with unfamiliar technology and issues
- It is crucial to build and maintain solid working relationships with clients, both internal and external.
- Proactively identify potential maintenance and/or repair needs that could impact customer service and sales for assigned locations
- Assist less experienced colleagues with developing contacts and partnerships with other HTx departments that will help improve their overall effectiveness
Administrative duties are expected to be completed in order to ensure that management is provided with the information necessary to track progress and staffing needs, these include:
- Submission of expense and maintain reports
- Periodic written reports
- Other work ordered documents
- Inventory of company equipment
- Maintenance of company vehicle as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Technical work history, with 5 to 7 years of experience in Field Service Maintenance on ATMs and/or desktops using Trouble Management Systems, diagnostic tools, Asset Management Systems and other tools to effectively execute daily operations
- Strong knowledge of Networking Basics (i.e., Topologies, Cabling, and Networking Hardware) and basic communication protocols (e.g., TCP/IP)
- Strong knowledge of LAN/WAN, Internet, Windows Operating Systems, Applications, and Electronic Mail Systems, P/C Hardware Troubleshooting (i.e., System Disassembly and Inspection, Motherboards, Microprocessors, ROM, RAM, Serial Parallel Ports, and USB ports, CD/DVD Drives and Hardware Diagnostics)
- Ability to read electrical schematics comprehending diagnostic and repair instructions for data/telecommunication network and systems equipment
- Technical Certificates such at A+ and MCP a plus
- Team orientated professional with excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities as required
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel products
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing work
- Articulate specific repairs, installs, and maintenance related work to clients in non-technical terms
- Works under minimal supervision to perform job functions
- Highly motivated, self-starter that requires little hands-on management. Able to refer to supervisor with any questions or concerns with task
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to travel and flexibility to work overtime as needed
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. and relocation is not available for this position